Back to Life Again.
It's been such a long time since I last touch this part of the cyber territory. Now it is back to life. Life and kicking.
There will be more events and happenings in this site. Most of it will be the meetings and outings that I have with my previous colleagues and fellow classmates.
The last time I last visited this server was back in year 2006 and now its almost a year gone and I'm back here again. Yes, 2008 has arrived so I am not going to waste anymore time and start generating this blog which I have left redundent for sometime.
There will be more events and happenings in this site. Most of it will be the meetings and outings that I have with my previous colleagues and fellow classmates.
The last time I last visited this server was back in year 2006 and now its almost a year gone and I'm back here again. Yes, 2008 has arrived so I am not going to waste anymore time and start generating this blog which I have left redundent for sometime.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home